Friday, March 30, 2012

MySQL Query Browser Error:"Access violation at address 0096D717 in module 'LIBMYSQL.DLL'. Read of address 00000088.

  • I recently installed the lastest GUI tools and now when I try to edit table data from MySQL Administrator I get a MySQL Query Browser Error. It says:

    "Access violation at address 0096D717 in module 'LIBMYSQL.DLL'. Read of address 00000088.

    It still shows all the data but I can't use the edit function. I am running MySQL 5.0.24 on FreeBSD 6.1. Is there a configuration setting that I'm missing? If I open the Query Browser manually I have full functionality.


One of the Best ANS:

Check your windows folder for the my.ini file. In that file you should double check your username and password. I was using Vista x64 and this solved my problem! The mysql admin window would just keep closing on me, but I had forgot that I changed the password manually by prompt after I just installed. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment